Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WHEW ... been a long time

Shiza ... its been a month and a half since I have posted. Granted the last two were quite meaty in length and maybe TMI ... but it is what it is.

Not a whole lot to share this go around ... heading to Cedar Rapids tomorrow for two days. The company I work for has a customer in that neck of the woods that I am expanding their Cisco VoIP Telephony infrastructure at a satellite office. Should be ok ... I have done most of the pre-configuration remotely over the past week and a half, so pray for me that the rest goes without problems.

On a music note I have been really enjoying Jason Upton, Kim Walker, and the worship team from IHOP in Kansas City. Podcast wise ... Mike Bickle and his Encountering Jesus sessions (http://www.ihop.org/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000036187) have been BLOWING my mind. And Im only on session 4 of 12, but I need to stop listening and catch up with Manda since we are trying to experience that togethor. Lets see ... anything else Im listening to is oldie but goodie. :)



Jesus bless you and your family!

2 comments:

manda said...

You are the cutest thing ever!! I am going to MISS MISS MISS you!!!!

Anonymous said...

"Shiza".

Awesome.