Sunday, October 26, 2008

Almost there ...

WOW ... yesterday was very productive. We got quite a bit done. The kids are sick, Madeline is on her way to getting better and Eli seemed to be starting with the symptoms last night.

So we are staying home today. We decided to not got to church this morning, as much as Manda and I wanted to go, we thought to keep our kids germs and such to ourselves.

Agenda for today ... stairs and start the handrail. Oh and keep warm ... low of 27 degrees today. Brrrrr

As of last night around 7.30pm ... back of house


Side of house ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo, when you get done with your deck, you want to come and do some home projects on my little investment?? I'll babysit!! haha

You're going to LOVE having a deck. Hang in there!!

Chad said...

Hehe ... its been a bugger ... the worst part was digging the holes. You wouldnt think 42 inches deep into the ground would be that hard to dig with an auger.

ITS A LONG WAYS!!! :)

Fortunately for me my dad has helped with this little ditty ... otherwise I would have never started the project.