Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unutterable, Indescribable ... Nah not even

God is good, Jesus I love you ...

So ya the title of this post is everything that has been going on lately in my life, my wife and children. You want to know whats cool about a relationship with Jesus? Is at that point of thinking or saying to yourself "Ooooh how sweet is His love, I don't think I can stand another ounce" He pours it on and turns it up a notch, or two, or ten. When you think you come to an understanding of the precious and most awesome creator and you realize what you thought you knew or understood is like a grain of sand on the beach and then it hits you that to understand His endless, most pure, and inconceivable amount of love He has for each of us blows our minds.

So on to life's happenings ... were to start ... Eli ... ya lets start with that most awesome and precious dude. Its dinner time about a week ago and he asks to give thanks. So he starts digging in thanking Father for the day and things and then the Holy Spirit grabs him and he starts praying for President-elect Obama and all of those that voted for Obama to become Christians. Let me back up and give you some insight to the political discussions or lack there-of around our household the past couple of months. THERE WAS LITTLE TO NO talk about politics. Yes the kids asked if we were voting, but we never dug into the details of who, why, what, why-not, etc... And especially Manda nor myself have prayed for Mr Obama or his supporters in front of the kids. Oh and come on ... how many 5 yr olds out there that you know of pray for the leaders of our country? Makes you think about were your prayer-priorities are at. :)

Madeline ... sweet, tender, and beautiful mystery that is our daughter ... all I can say is ouch she knows how to stretch us. And for the boy that is out there that God has chosen for her ... whooooa man ... look out hehe ... your in for a treat hahaha. So we are sitting around the dinner table tonight and God bless her she asks why mom and dad are talking about Jesus, Church, and listening to various worship cd's, etc so much more now than ever before. Now some might hear that and say "OUCH!" that's a hit to the pride bucket ... but as I am writing this I can only think, say, and write Jesus I love you and Thank YOU! for making it evident that there is something going on in our lives.

And Manda ??!! she freaking rocks ... her beauty oooozes from the depths of her heart and beams out her smile ... shes sassy, beautiful, and makes me feel like a real man when she makes comments like she does in her blog. Just read it ... http://mandatee.blogspot.com/

Me ??? Jesus rocks my socks ... He's set me free with His unfailing love, grace, and mercy ... I cant help but love what is the most precious and awesome sacrifice man will ever know ...

... An Almighty, sovereign, irrefutable, creator of the universe that loves me and you and just wants us to plainly and simply let His forgiving atonement wash us, cleanse us, make us whole, and enter into a most loving and most satisfying relationship that you will EVER know.

God is more than good ... He's awesome! Grrrrrr

4 comments:

manda said...

*swoon swoon swoon*

Meredith said...

wow. this is ah-mazing! i am so excited to see how the Bride is being awakened to His love.

it is sooooo beautiful.

Cin said...

*clapclapclapclapclap*

Just so you know, the word verification for this post is "oupemba". I should start calling you that. Oupemba.

Delite said...

Chad - I thank you for releasing the power of a testimony that glorifies Jesus as Lord of your life. I will continue to pray for you to hunger for more of Him - as long as I have breath. I love you and thank God for you. Hug, Mom L.