Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOOT! Tuneage on my little carved out space of the Intarweb

So ya I found this little ditty tonight called Playlist ... freaking AWESOME!!! Makes me want to put all of the stuff Im listening to right now on my iPod on this thing hehe. I just want to share the awesome tuneage I have been so blessed to be introduced to over the past couple of months.

You might hit pause, stop, you might close down the page as fast as the playlist starts ... my recommendation ... let it roll, turn up the speakers on your PC to right before they start to distort, turn off all of the distractions - IM, cell phone, home phone, throw the dog or pets in another room and just soak up His love.

You also might come across this blog and think ooooh noes another Jesus freak, bible thumper, flake ... One comment - religion is NOT Jesus. So throw out all of that junk you might have experienced in your past ... the preconceptions of Christianity, the legalistic rules, laws, do this - do that to be saved/born again, the disgusting glances, rude comments because of the way you looked, acted, whatever in Church and just soak ... I mean soak it in ... God loves you ... He oooooh so loves you. He just wants you to let his forgiveness rain down on you like a most gentle rain, to ease your spirit, to heal your heart and have a relationship with you.

He's knocking ...

Jesus LOVES you!

3 comments:

manda said...

i love you

Meredith said...

so cool. have you heard of john waller? totally need to add him to your playlist.

Chad said...

Meredith ... no I havent but Ill check him out tonight. Thanks