Monday, December 1, 2008

How Great is our God ... Thanksgiving

I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving ... ours was pretty good, noneventful in any bad ways which is awesome, Thank you Jesus.

The deck is almost done ... so close I can taste it hehe. We have the "frame" of the handrail done and stairs are completed all around. We made a very smart move and worked on it last Wednesday. Now there is like 5 inches of snow ... ugh ... it would appear no more work until spring, but thats ok.

Back to Thanksgiving ... turkey was awesome, taters nummy and coma inducing, rolls and green bean casserole very tasty - Thank you my loverly wife - stuffing ... well ok so Im just going to call it like I tasted. :) I love my mother in-law and usually her stuffing launches me into another world of food induced extasy, but for whatever reason this year it was a touch off. Maybe it was the cold that has gripped my sinuses I dunno. So ya everything and the pie was satisfying, 'cept for the stuffing. Hehe ...

Anyways on to the title of this post ... mum-in-law sat us all down and shared an AMAZING video of which I will link here on you tube.

Do yourself a favor ... get a nice cup of tea, coffee, wine, whatever and watch each part. There is like five ... yes it will take you a while ... like 45-50 minutes but it is so worth it. Its the coolest thing I have seen, heard, etc in a long time. Well actually about two or three weeks ... when Dan Mohler spoke at our church. Dont know who Dan Mohler is?

http://www.neckministries.com/preachings.htm

... download some mp3's and be ministered to. :)

On to the cool videos ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82lZ2PpYQE&feature=related

No comments: