Friday, December 26, 2008

Blessed Christmas

To any who come across and read this posting I wish you had a most Blessed and spirit filled Merry Christmas. The day is now come and gone but not over.

I have so many things to be thankful for ... so many blessings upon my life. My wife is the most amazing and wonderful being ever to grace my life. Thank you Jesus for crossing our paths some eight and a half years ago.

My kids rock! They bring so much joy to my life and the mantle of grace and Jesus filled nature is surely laid upon them. Both of my kids are manifesting the love and supernatural powers of our awesome God more and more each day, but there is something most special happening in Eli. He calls his hands magic hands. :) We dropped the kids off at my mom's last night so they could spend some extra Christmas time with their Nanna and Poppy. Before we left there was mention of Randy(my step-dad) cutting his chin with a razor last week while shaving and how it is completely healed, no mark, nothing. My mom turned to Manda and I and said - last week when Randy showed the kids his cut, Eli turned to Madeline and said "come on Madeline, when two come togethor prayers are answered". They laid hands on Randy and well ... the cut healed extraordinarily quick. Kids ... specially at the age of five dont talk like that. At least not most kids I know ... I think its awesome and it excites me to see them both grow. I LOVE IT!!!!

Whats more amazing than a simple cut being healed is the power and ministry Jesus is doing through our kids to the people in their lives that they are touching and will in the future. I LOVE IT! Thank you Jesus!

So Christmas Eve? It was nice ... laid back as usual, kids had a blast with their cousins, and the adults had a really awesome time just sitting around talking, laughing, and opening up some very practical gifts. Sure there was some "want" gifts thrown into the mix but definately needed gifts given for everyone.

My in-law's are a couple of amazing, spirit filled, loving, oh heck scratch the "in-law" word and lets just call them parents, because I definately regard them with the love and respect that parents deserve. I have never been one to purchase or investigate companion books to the Bible. Ya I have devotional/inspirational books of sorts, but never a study guide IE Strongs, etc. Anyways ... they gave me the Hayford Bible Handbook this year which is really cool from what I have flipped through so far. Im excited to dig in and start uncovering some new treasures. Manda and I also both recieved the book Love Dare, which is a study spun off from the movie Fireproof that was in the theatres this fall. Manda and I didnt make it to the movie, but we will be going through the study sometime soon. Its a forty day excercise that honestly Im scared/apprehensive to go through. BUT! I know that something amazing will come out of it because of those feelings and I am excited to press in and see what our most awesome and mighty God does.

Ive learned something the later half of this year ... that when I have feelings of doubt, fear, apprehension towards something or somewhere I am most likely to meet God in or at, then I need to step out and get to that place as soon as possible. Those are the most important times in our lives because thats when the most amazing and supernatural experiences happen.

Well I think that is all for now ... again Merry Christmas and a most blessed new year to you and your family.

Thank you Jesus ... I love you!

No comments: